Thursday, November 02, 2006

First of the Month

Jag was complaining that there were no pictures of Abe and mom. Here is one.
The next picture is Abe posing with his sunflower from Aunt Andrea. And finally is Abe smiling! He has been giving us joy with this new talent. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful sight! Hard to believe how much we can miss someone we have never met. We cannot wait to see JoJo the Monkey Boy.(Oh yeah, you too Uncle Aaron and Aunt Jenn) We love you and look forward to seeing you!

bear said...

I LOVE IT!!! He looks so big! I can just hear him grunting and then giving his Auntie a big SMILE. I love that monkey boy :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's getting big. It looks like he is outgrowing his changing pad already! What a cute smile you have Abe.

Anonymous said...

It just makes paka and i giggle to see the new pics. I cannot even spend time thinking about holding abe because it makes my heart too big for my chest! Jenn you could be a model. Love all of you Beppe

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this boy, even though I don't have the honor of meeting him personally! I can just imagine what an incredible journey this is!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Jenn and Abe--SOOOO cute together--Abe looks ALOT like Aaron!! Happy Thanksgiving Love, Nana Lori and Aunt Sal.