Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Beach Days

We took Abe to Lake Michigan twice when we were home. It was a lot of fun. Abe was intimidated by the crashing waves but did great when we held him in the water. He loved the squishy sand. As you can see the amount of gear we took was more than we could carry. Andrea & Aaron are loaded down and that wasn't even half of it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't imagine going to the beach by myself with the kids. How in the world would I get everyone and everything down to the water?

My girls don't care for big waves either. We have much better luck on small lakes where the waves are created by boats and seadoo's.

Anonymous said...

I have a great feeling about the fun you had here in Mi. Thanks for having fun while you were here. I miss all of you but am proud you are doing what you need to as adults. Love Mom