I came home from the laudromat this morning and found that Aaron had dressed Abe like this. I told Aaron he received the award for worst dressed (due to the red pants, coordinating red socks, light blue camo sweatshirt and tan and hunter green shirt). As you can see, Abe wasn't that thrilled about it either. This look says "Mom, how can you let him dress me like this!" Aaron's defense was that he tried to put on the warmest clothes he could find because it was cold this morning. Those red fleece pants are really warm. I do need to give Aaron a break though because most of Abe's clothes were with me at the laudromat so he wasn't working with a lot of options.
Later I adjusted Abe's outfit and now he is much happier in a Best Dressed outfit. You can place your votes in the comments section.


3 comments:
If my memory serves me right, I'm pretty sure picture 1 (red pants) is exactly haw Aaron dressed himself when he was younger. I think I remember that...
Aunt Phyl Neal
It's really quite amazing! The clothes, the hair, the face...add a beard and it could be Adam's mini-me.
My dad and I are sitting here wondering what's wrong with us... neither of us see anything strange about the "worst dressed" outfit. Of course, we are from Moline.
Post a Comment