Thursday, June 05, 2008

Abe's favorite things

Here are a few of Abe's favorite things: cookies at Gemma's house (our landlady). This is also Gemma's favorite thing, feeding Abe.

And Daddy's power tools. This drill is safe, no battery attached and no drill bits.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abe when you come to my house you get battery and bits. See you soon
Love pake

Tina said...

Abe has a look on his face that says, "Who ruined this toy?" When you come back to Michigan Abe, you can help Sam and Uncle Adam out in the barn- lots of toys and quality uncle supervision.
Looking forward to all of you returning. Uncle Adam

Tina said...

Yes, let's talk about this "quality uncle supervision". I remember a time when Sam was about 4 years old and Uncle Adam was lying on the barn roof changing the mercury light. He had the ladder up against the barn and suddenly felt as if someone was standing over him. He looks up and what do you know, there is 4 year old Sam LEANING OVER THE END OF THE BARN ROOF watching what dad was doing. Now that is what I call some QUALITY SUPERVISION!!! Oh, and don't say, "everyone has a story like that one" I have so many stories like that one!!! Don't worry Jen, I will protect him. Love, Aunt Tina