We finally got a professional to cut Abe's hair. Now we know it doesn't matter, it is still going to stick up everywhere.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Take it from Uncle Adam, Abe. This will give you a life-long excuse to not use combs, brushes, hair gels and other cosmetic wastes of time. Also, the subjects of this posting-wild hair and drumming. Yes, I can see the future now. ROCK ON ABE!!!
5 comments:
Take it from Uncle Adam, Abe. This will give you a life-long excuse to not use combs, brushes, hair gels and other cosmetic wastes of time.
Also, the subjects of this posting-wild hair and drumming. Yes, I can see the future now. ROCK ON ABE!!!
Uncle Adam
Just found your blog...what a CUTE little guy you have! Both of them, actually...
Hey guys... thanks for the recommendation of your friends in Cologne! I'm staying with them in a few days :)
I'll be sure to show this pic to Craig (my drumming man :). Hope all is well with you guys! Looks like it! The boys are HUGE!
I'll be sure to show this pic to Craig (my drumming man :). Hope all is well with you guys! Looks like it! The boys are HUGE!
Post a Comment