Saturday, March 27, 2010

Max is 3 months old!

My baby is 3 months! Oh No! Oh Yes! He is great, so content and easy to smile at everyone. He loves to talk to you too.



I debated if I should put this picture on. It is the most unflattering picture but I find it hilarious. I have a plastic gun in my hand and I was picking up & a frisbee & I look a little crazy. This is what 3 kids can do to you. I actually was playing with the gun because it makes cool sounds.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scott and Kathy said...

Jen~ Thanks for posting this!! It so made me laugh tonight!! Having 3 little boys DOES make you/me crazy... I totally hear you and the picture is really funny!

bear said...

LOL Jen I was laughing so much! I double clicked on the pic to make it big which gives you the full effect of whats happening with parenthood :) Love Max

Anonymous said...

a w e s o m e

hilarious!