This an intentional smile if I ever saw one! His eyes are smiling too! What delight! I'm sure Gemma has a comment about how well he is plumping up. Just look at him. We can't wait to see you. Love Beppe
Yo Aaron this is Hope!Your cousin(kinda in-law)Hows the baby is a girl or boy?Whats its name?I was just wondering how the three of you are doing.Oh my dad wanted to say hes the coolest!lol cya Love hope j
4 comments:
i love it!!! he is getting big in just 2 weeks. It looks like he started to smile?
This an intentional smile if I ever saw one! His eyes are smiling too! What delight! I'm sure Gemma has a comment about how well he is plumping up. Just look at him. We can't wait to see you. Love Beppe
Yo Aaron this is Hope!Your cousin(kinda in-law)Hows the baby is a girl or boy?Whats its name?I was just wondering how the three of you are doing.Oh my dad wanted to say hes the coolest!lol cya
Love
hope j
Post a Comment