Our family and our journey
Hunnie it is you and GIANT red frog how cute.
What a cutie! It looks like Abe is at a really fun age. Enjoy!
I'll be bringing the green shirt in May,even though he makes that blue one look good. Love Peke
Bite your tongue Peke! There will be no green shirts in Little Colonel's future!
Oh, how cute! The BLUE MICHIGAN shirt is awesome! Grandpa doesn't know what he's talking about! I love it! Abe will not be seen wearing a green shirt in public.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hunnie it is you and GIANT red frog how cute.
What a cutie! It looks like Abe is at a really fun age. Enjoy!
I'll be bringing the green shirt in May,even though he makes that blue one look good. Love Peke
Bite your tongue Peke! There will be no green shirts in Little Colonel's future!
Oh, how cute! The BLUE MICHIGAN shirt is awesome! Grandpa doesn't know what he's talking about! I love it! Abe will not be seen wearing a green shirt in public.
Post a Comment