on the verge of a sale. We love the car except for the lack of air conditioning and only 1 window rolls down. Not the best family car. So today we parked it at the corner of the Riteaid stripmall and we already got a call and an offer! I (Jenn) thought it wouldn't sell and we should bring it to the junkyard. Aaron was more optimistic and a great salesman. Must be the Meengs genes, gpa would be proud. I was proud of his bartering skills. We will see if it goes through. This was the first day we put the For Sale sign in it.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
For Sale!
Anyone looking for a luxury ride Grand Marquis? It might be too late, we are
on the verge of a sale. We love the car except for the lack of air conditioning and only 1 window rolls down. Not the best family car. So today we parked it at the corner of the Riteaid stripmall and we already got a call and an offer! I (Jenn) thought it wouldn't sell and we should bring it to the junkyard. Aaron was more optimistic and a great salesman. Must be the Meengs genes, gpa would be proud. I was proud of his bartering skills. We will see if it goes through. This was the first day we put the For Sale sign in it.
on the verge of a sale. We love the car except for the lack of air conditioning and only 1 window rolls down. Not the best family car. So today we parked it at the corner of the Riteaid stripmall and we already got a call and an offer! I (Jenn) thought it wouldn't sell and we should bring it to the junkyard. Aaron was more optimistic and a great salesman. Must be the Meengs genes, gpa would be proud. I was proud of his bartering skills. We will see if it goes through. This was the first day we put the For Sale sign in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh the memories! Aaron do you remember that you drove Chris and I around in that car after our wedding reception because the limo never showed up? Thanks for taking a picture of it so we will never forget the Grand Marquis!
Aaron smiled alot when he read that comment! I (Jenn) think that the Grand Marquis is more luxurious than a limo!
Post a Comment