Thursday, July 26, 2007

Loves water

Abe's swim classes really paid off, here he is doing the freestyle. Lots of splashing. We went to Shepherd's Lake last weekend. A beautiful day for swimming for all of us. Abe found the wet sand fascinating. He loved squishing it in his hands. We promised him we would take him to the best lake, Lake Michigan some day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! That is a promise you can keep. There will be lots of willing help to make sure it happens. It's fun to see all the miles Abe is getting out of that great hat. Can't wait to get our hands on all of you but especially one of you. Love Pake and Beppe

Kerin said...

Love the pic of Abe? I think the Olympics might be in his future :) Yeah, there are a lot of trees by me- I'm in the northern part, and that has more trees. My city also is particularly known for having many trees. Also, I can see mountains from my apartment on a clear day. However, neither are quite so prevalent or beautiful as they are when I was more out in the country, as in the pictures!

Kerin said...

(by the way, that's supposed to be an !, not a ? after Abe- I'm not really wondering whether or not I like it!!!)