Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Its a Boy!



Today we had an ultrasound for Baby #2. We discovered it is a boy! It was amazing to take a peek into his world. He looks great! We can't wait to meet him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Sam was here Tues. he told Mom "we need more boys" , spoken like a boy with 3 sisters. Good call Sam !! I remember when Mom and I were at baby #1's (Abe) ultra sound. An Amazing moment to meet Abe for the first time and to be awed by our awesome "creators" most precious handiwork.
See all "4" of you soon, Love Dad/Pake Jager.

jwow said...

I told Joe a few weeks ago that I thought you two were going to have a boy....I hate being right! We continue to pray for baby #2 and cant wait till we can see you guys again.
Ashley

Anonymous said...

YEAH! A brother seems a natural fit for Abe! We can't wait to see you in a few days... Merry Christmas and Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! ... and Jenn please don't name him "Dirt"!
Natasha