Saturday, December 08, 2007

Santa's Lap

Today we went to the library and to our surprise Santa was handing out gifts, cookies & free photos. Abe was not so thrilled about sitting on Santa's lap until I handed him a cookie. If you look close you can see it in his hand. These are the scanned polaroids so sorry if they are small. Mom & Dad enjoyed the cookies too. Also the newspaper was taking pictures too and asked for Abe's name and age. He might be famous. He was more impressed with the dog books at the library.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is interesting how many pictures we have of children with the came expression on their faces. Glad to see that you have contiued the tradition. Love Beppe

Anonymous said...

So Abe made His FIRST Presentation,already,in the HEADLINES!?! I guess it Won't take LONG, before He Runs for the CANDICACY, NOW, Right,Jenn & Jag!?!

He has Our Vote, for Sure! For the SWEETEST, MOST ADORABLE, GRANDSON, We Know!

With Love,

Nana & Tex

Anonymous said...

Santa, I'm getting Kind of Sick & Tired of Eating Cookies, All the Time, even though, "TEDDY GRAHAMS!" Are my FAVORITE! And, I think that's what I'm really getting for Christmas, this YEAR!?!