Thursday, April 17, 2008
Baby #2
We are making preparations for Baby boy #2. So far we have the cradle set up, bouncy seat, and baby toys out. Abe likes all this excitement. He knows the baby's name and rehearses what he will say when the baby cries. It goes like this: " wah, wah Its okay, SHH, SHH , be quiet". We placed the car seat in the car this week and its amazing how small our car got. I don't know where to fit groceries anymore. So far I am 50 % effaced and dilated to 2 cm. We aren't getting too excited but we are trying to get everything done now (haircuts, oil change, random things) before we have # 2. I have been having irregular contractions and I feel great. Other than that we will keep you posted in this last month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Abe- I'm gonna call you tonight, stay up late so you can tell me what your brothers name is ok?
Eli?
Obed?
Moses?
Jenn you look great. 11 days early would be great
Love ya
A. Dawn
Post a Comment