Our family and our journey
I ran in here saying to Dad I've got to see a plumped up baby and sure enough! Amazing! And very pensive too. Love Beppe
Wow! Asher is growing. I can't decide if he looks like Abe or not. Can't wait to see you.
Hey biggie part 2 love you buddy and love biggie part 1 also
he's beautiful! i can't wait to meet him! much love, suzanne
He's soooooo healthy! That's how we like them :) People always think Katelyn is at least 2 months older than she is.
minijen
Love hearing you over the phone Asher - and love seeing your face on the blog (can't wait till it's in person!) Kone - they had a bus rodeo by our house last week, I forgot to tell you on the phone. Fab.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I ran in here saying to Dad I've got to see a plumped up baby and sure enough! Amazing! And very pensive too. Love Beppe
Wow! Asher is growing. I can't decide if he looks like Abe or not. Can't wait to see you.
Hey biggie part 2 love you buddy and love biggie part 1 also
he's beautiful! i can't wait to meet him! much love, suzanne
He's soooooo healthy! That's how we like them :) People always think Katelyn is at least 2 months older than she is.
minijen
Love hearing you over the phone Asher - and love seeing your face on the blog (can't wait till it's in person!)
Kone - they had a bus rodeo by our house last week, I forgot to tell you on the phone. Fab.
Post a Comment