Monday, May 12, 2008

A New Step

Yes, it is true, we will be moving back to West Michigan. I have accepted a call to Wayfarer Community Church as the Associate Pastor. Although there are friends that we will dearly miss in New Jersey we are very excited about this next step in our journey. We will be moving at the end of June.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

How awesome for you guys to be back home. I looked the church up in the phone book - I am sure you are excited at where you will be in just a few short weeks. Best of luck with packing up the family and moving. We can't wait to see you guys and meet Asher.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!!!! I can't believe how fast time flies and things change....Craig and I met at your going away party and here we are now married with a little one three years later!