It's so fun to see you guys in "action"! I miss you being around here. (not that we saw you all that often either) But thanks for the Blog and keep reminding us to check it. Aunt Cathy J.
I love it. He looks like a little man. He looks like he is holding his own pretty well. Soon he will be sitin' up. Hunnie I love you little laugh so cute miss him so much thanks for the video. a.andrea
6 comments:
It's so fun to see you guys in "action"! I miss you being around here. (not that we saw you all that often either) But thanks for the Blog and keep reminding us to check it. Aunt Cathy J.
Love it!!! Sooooo fun! I can't believe how BIG he's getting! We miss you! Grandma and Grampa (Mom and Dad) Koning
I love it. He looks like a little man. He looks like he is holding his own pretty well. Soon he will be sitin' up. Hunnie I love you little laugh so cute miss him so much thanks for the video. a.andrea
love you guys! he is awesome. so fun to see you and jen as parents, jag.
what a great video! It is so much fun to watch him grow. Love, A.Phyl Neal
Aah! How cute! When will you come back to MI? I love it!
autumn
Post a Comment