WOW, he looks SO different every time we see a new pic! He is seriously so amazingly beautiful. Love it. Have a great visit with friends on Sat. Miss you.
The feet give me hope that Abe is still a baby. I feel like he will be grown up before I see him again and these baby feet show me I'm mistaken. Love you all, Beppe
3 comments:
Dear Jenn ~ I like the video that's on this site. And it's good to see Abraham. And I love you too! Love Alyssa
WOW, he looks SO different every time we see a new pic! He is seriously so amazingly beautiful. Love it. Have a great visit with friends on Sat. Miss you.
The feet give me hope that Abe is still a baby. I feel like he will be grown up before I see him again and these baby feet show me I'm mistaken. Love you all, Beppe
Post a Comment