Our family and our journey
What is up with the hair of your chinny chin chin ? to smooth.furry Pake.
Hey! I think I seen a picture of the clean shaven guy in the Byron Center Post Office this morning!! Could be! JK
That would be the older of the two clean shaven guys!!
Who is that man? Where is Uncle Aaron? I want my Uncle Aaron!
Oh No! What did you do now,Uncle Aaron!?autumn
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What is up with the hair of your chinny chin chin ? to smooth.
furry Pake.
Hey! I think I seen a picture of the clean shaven guy in the Byron Center Post Office this morning!! Could be! JK
That would be the older of the two clean shaven guys!!
Who is that man? Where is Uncle Aaron? I want my Uncle Aaron!
Oh No! What did you do now,Uncle Aaron!?
autumn
Post a Comment