Here is a fun video of Abe's first haircut. Jenn thought it was very funny while I was doing all of the work. It really did turn out ok.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know someday Abe will have lots to say about this video. The best part was everyones reaction to the event. (The neighbor kid's opinion of Abe's parents might have shifted.) Always, no matter what, Beppe
HILLLLARRRRIOUS!!! I was laughing too..I esp love it when abe is trying to get out of his chair and there is a high pitched scream in the back ground, at first i thought maybe he lost an ear. I love the monk
3 comments:
You know someday Abe will have lots to say about this video. The best part was everyones reaction to the event. (The neighbor kid's opinion of Abe's parents might have shifted.) Always, no matter what, Beppe
HILLLLARRRRIOUS!!! I was laughing too..I esp love it when abe is trying to get out of his chair and there is a high pitched scream in the back ground, at first i thought maybe he lost an ear. I love the monk
Ken Mead is on his way, even as we speak. Monk is better than mohawk.
love pake Jager
Post a Comment