Go ABE!!!! He is looking so grown up. Joe and I are loving your comments, they always make us laugh and miss home. Joe wishes he was there for a piece of pie. I guess he will have to settle for 4 gelatto cones.
BIGGGGGGIIIIIEEEEE!!! Great job!!! You look great walking just wait and you will be riding a skateboard with the neighbor kids. So AWESOME!! Love you so much
It's especially cool that you let him walk on the concrete patio so near the steps! It adds an element of danger that so many other "first steps" videos just don't have these days.
Mom is watching Dancing with the Stars , I'm glancing but Abe's quick step and dip are rating at least a 9. Love Pake Jager. ps when we come the end of the month we can walk the block together. Children need young patents. My heart is racing watching Abe walk on the only level place you have in Jersey! Yes share the fun with the neighbors and us L,Beppe
4 comments:
Go ABE!!!! He is looking so grown up.
Joe and I are loving your comments, they always make us laugh and miss home. Joe wishes he was there for a piece of pie. I guess he will have to settle for 4 gelatto cones.
BIGGGGGGIIIIIEEEEE!!! Great job!!! You look great walking just wait and you will be riding a skateboard with the neighbor kids. So AWESOME!! Love you so much
It's especially cool that you let him walk on the concrete patio so near the steps! It adds an element of danger that so many other "first steps" videos just don't have these days.
(kidding, kidding...)
Mom is watching Dancing with the Stars , I'm glancing but Abe's quick step and dip are rating at least a 9. Love Pake Jager. ps when we come the end of the month we can walk the block together.
Children need young patents. My heart is racing watching Abe walk on the only level place you have in Jersey! Yes share the fun with the neighbors and us L,Beppe
Post a Comment